His was hard rock and heavy metal. Hers was the classic sound of the East Texas piney woods. Theirs was a fiery collision, bearing forth a sound that was at once novel and instantly familiar--nodding to roots seated deep in high lonesome harmonies and back porch blues, while peering out at a scorched path bound by modern assertions and contemporary commentary.
This two-person, dozen-instrument act provides a show full of sound a fury, punctuated with raw, quiet vulnerability. Come welcome them as they bring you back home.
New album coming out June 2017.
Latest Album: Watershed (July 2014)
All original songs, featuring Max Dyer (cello) and Kevin Hardin (fiddle). Produced by Brad Sayles. Published by 44 Stone Productions. Buy album
1. Cottonwood 9. First Came You
2. Live Till I De 10. One More Day
3. Our Best Days 11. Bought & Sold
4. War Torn 12. What We Do
5. Devil's on My Side 13. Holding on to Letting Go
6. Hasn't Happened Yet 14. Keep on Coming After You
7. The Evil I Know 15. Ain't Meant to Last
8. My Garden, My Grave